Have you ever asked google what is the ultimate cause of hair loss! just try and you will see many of statements justifying the cause of it. Google will take you through the variety of reason and you will end up establishing miss-beliefs.
After reviewing lot of data available and keeping the mass population in mind, we did meta analysis over the topic and had our answer.
And answer is:
Blood supply gives life to hair follicle and hair follicle gives life to beautiful hair. Your hair follicles will be deprived if their is lack of blood supply, and eventually they will die.
Its true, we cant fake you for the purpose of writing the blog. Just pick any medical condition related to hair loss and you will see that ultimately its hair follicle which is dying slowly. And once the hair follicle is died it lose its sparkling spot over scalp which ultimately turned to be a condition of baldness.
Why there is a receding hairline? because no hair follicle is alive there where it used to draw hair line earlier.
below image will help you to understand the same:
Its easily comparable that how growth cycle of hair works when its healthy or when its not. And when its not healthy where it lasts, eventually blood supply is reduced to the hair follicle and it leads further to no supply of blood and hair leaves its root.
This may not be wrong if we say that lack of blood supply to hair is the UNIVERSAL reason of hail loss. Link between blood flow and hair growth is apparent, as numerous studies support the view that better blood flow leads to better hair and reduction of hair loss, we examined this relationship and found it right.
We tries to simplify the mechanics to better equip you in understanding your hair in your hair growing journey.
Now, its time to look at the solutions.
How to increase the blood flow in scalp for better hair growth:
1. Inversion method to physically instills higher blood flow to scalp
2. Scalp massages to stimulate blood flow
3. Caffeine, popular stimulant in hair growth serums
4. Derma rolling to prompt micro wounding and production of collagen as well as improved blood flow
5. Castor oil with its main active ingredient being ricinoleic acid, which activating receptors in hair follicles
6. Massage essential oils into your scalp to improve your circulation: We recommend Rosemerry oil.
7. Doing YOGA is also other best way to increase the blood flow in scalp.
Below YOGA asanas can help you to increase the blood flow in scalp:
- Uttanasana Yoga (Standing Forward Bend)
- Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Vajrasana Asana (Diamond Pose)
- Uttanpadasana (Raised Feet Pose)
- Sasangasana (Rabbit Pose)
- Balayam Yoga (Rubbing Nails)
All these aid the proliferation of stem cells to support new hair growth, as well as strengthening existing hair follicles. Hair miniaturization commonly associated with ageing, have also been repeatedly reported to go into remission after topical stimulants for blood flow.