Share for Care
Top 5 Best Vitamins for Hair Growth are presented below to enrich more shine and volume in your hairs:
- Vitamin A: Your hair needs vitamin A to stay moisturized and grow. Good sources include sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, kale and some animal foods.
- B-Vitamins: B-vitamins help carry oxygen and nutrients to your scalp, which aids in hair growth. Whole grains, meat, seafood and dark, leafy greens are all good sources of B-vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is needed to make collagen and can help prevent hair from aging. Good sources include peppers, citrus fruits and strawberries.
- Vitamin D: It’s actual role in hair growth is not understood, but one form of hair loss is linked to deficiencies. You can increase vitamin D levels through sun exposure or by eating certain foods.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps prevent oxidative stress and boost hair growth. Good dietary sources include sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach and avocados.